Sunday 27 March 2011

Murano Bead Watch

Handmade watches make fantastic gifts, they look great and are incredibly useful to the recipient! This watch is made from Murano glass beads and silver beads. I am in the process of putting kits together in the hope to sell them with step by step  instructions on Ebay/Amazon. I can also make watches up in a range of different colours to suit almost any outfit!
This one is in shades of black and silver although there are hints of pinks, purple, blue and green in the rhinestones on some of the beads! I need to start practicing making bracelets and watches for bigger wrists, I always measure to my own wrist size and I only have little wrists! (as I have a rapidly expanding body due to a rapidly growing baby, my wrists are the only small thing about me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment