Thursday 17 March 2011

Jewellery and Card Making Parties!

I have spent months thinking about how this would work and I think I am getting there! I am looking into hosting jewellery and card making parties.

Do you fancy making your own wedding/party invitations but don't know where to start? Do you have an idea in mind but are unsure how to get it onto paper? I have been making cards and invitations now for about 7 years and, in that time, I have had the honour of working on numerous wedding invitations. More and more people are wanting to make their own invites but find going to local craft shops really expensive. Why not get several of your friends together, a few nibbles and a few bottles of wine and let me come round with everything that you need to get going on your invites!

When you are booking the party, I will meet with you to discuss your requirements and colour scheme and bring with me some samples. Once you have chosen your design, I will price it up and it is down to you to arrange the party!

On the night you will get 1 1/2 hours of me and my design knowledge, along with all the materials and if you have not finished, I will leave you with everything you need to send off your handywork!

Similarly with jewellery. Why not arrange to meet at yours before you go off for your hen night and make co ordinating sets of jewellery? What a fab warm up to your night! Or, have a hen night at home and make jewellery for the wedding? The bride could even have a go at making her own tiara? Jewellery and card making parties would be great for children, they could make a beautiful necklace or some fab keyrings/mobile phone charms or a handbag charm!

Fingers crossed, I will be starting the website soon. I will keep you posted!

Feedback for this would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment