Sunday 6 March 2011

2 days running!

I can't believe I have added to my blog 2 days running!

What a busy weekend. I have actually ticked off a few things on my to do list, even with a very poorly boy in tow today! I don't do well with sick at the best of times but, along with my pregnancy comes a heightened sense of smell (and hearing come to mention it)!Not a good combination! What with the smell of sick and baby Froggie (William's name for bump!) turning somersaults! It's not good!

I have, eventually dropped off the wedding invitation sample off to my friend (yes, I also do card making) and have done some more work on the cake topper (is there no end to my talents)! Can you believe this is all just my hobby! I also run TinyTalk baby signing classes as well as woking part time as a Forensic Mental health Advocate!

Early night for me, I think. Scrubbing sick off the carpets of the car and various other places has worn me out!

Take Care,

Becky & Froggie! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment